The job of a Furniture Movers Adelaide company is to transport items from one location to another. It includes furniture, appliances, and other things people move into a home, office, or business. The moving company is responsible for loading, moving, and unloading a customer's belongings from one location to another.
- Provide a quote for the total cost of the move
- Pack and unpack belongings, including fragile and valuable items
- Load items from the customer's home or office onto the truck.
- Move heavy objects with care and keep the truck as complete as possible
- Unload the truck at the customer's new home or office
- Assist with any last-minute packing or unpacking needs
- Coordinate with the customer on pick-up and delivery times
- Estimate how long it will take to complete the move
- Provide supplies like boxes, packing paper, tape
- Deliver on time by keeping accurate time records
- Complete any required paperwork at the end of a move