yes , you can
open app then see what u want (if u want to edit one or create ur own)
so let me show u how first hold on any one u want to edit for EX. GTA 5 pad .
hold on it then press on (Edit) on screen which pop up for u
u will see a lot of axis and buttons click on settings logo on the button if u want to edit one of main buttons
but if u want to add ur special button u will find a button in lift or right top corner press on it then press on Button .
- Name ( type what u want like Shift+L or run or any thing)
- icon if u want (don`t put u wont be need it)
- there is what u want there u will find the buttons which u want to program it lets see how .
- first u will need to delete this one (GamePad BUTTON 8 )press on delete (cycle Bin)
- now press on plus (+) Button , choose what type u need (Xbox 360 Controller , GamePad , Axis , TypeWriter Keys ... etc)
- for u , u will need TypeWriter Keys so press on it .
now u can see all Buttons in real Keyboard choose (Shift or any one)
now u can see there that (KeyBoard Left Shift)
press on plus (+) again to add the key what u want again and again as u want
i hope to help u as well 😄